Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last sunday of the month! Time really flies by so quickly! I have passed my driving test, and have tried driving my mum's car out for a spin to the nearby towns. Still getting used to her car. And getting lots of 'requests' by the church people, because i'm a new driver hahax..maybe they want to see how good i am mahx..(what ego) =)

Reached church late for preparation because I woke up 15 min late. But still managed to warm up the voice a bit in time for service. Somehow i knew the lyrics of the songs, and didn't require any glances at the paper. So glad! I lead the congregation in a prayer of confession which i prepared last night at 1am. Oh, after offering came the announcements, and this was the hilarious part. To publicise an upcoming fellowship event for the secondary school ppl, I had to put on a lion dance prop and dance lol..and pose, and pose, and pose. But it was a success, because many people came up to tell me it caught everyone's attention lol. Must have made a fool of myself up there! When bible study ended, the few fellowship song leaders came together, and we picked out fellowship songs (for me to type into ppt because I was most free in this period of time>.<) So in the end, i have a pile of songs to type..it's gonna take a while..haahx

Oh i also bought a new book for my covenant discussion session this coming saturday evening. It's the book called 'Reaching Out' by Henri Nouwen, some catholic priest that writes wonderful spiritual books. Got to start reading it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home