It's been 8 weeks as an OCT.
The journey so far has been worth it. And I pray that it will continue to be. I have not been talking to God these past few weeks. There was field camp, and plenty of other admin stuff to do. However, I felt God's subtle presence around when I look up into the sky and feel at awe by His majesty.
I thank God for the friends in camp.
'This is the day that the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it' - Psalm 118:24
Let my mind be focused on the Lord, and may the decisions I make be influenced by Him.
Long weekend here I come!
The journey so far has been worth it. And I pray that it will continue to be. I have not been talking to God these past few weeks. There was field camp, and plenty of other admin stuff to do. However, I felt God's subtle presence around when I look up into the sky and feel at awe by His majesty.
I thank God for the friends in camp.
'This is the day that the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it' - Psalm 118:24
Let my mind be focused on the Lord, and may the decisions I make be influenced by Him.
Long weekend here I come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home