Taking a breather...!!>.<
This week. Only one word fits the description, the very essence of it.
-Tiring-
The week began with preparations for EX. Panther, and I was one of the PCs for the exercise. So there were plannings and more plannings to be done...on top of that, I was the Armskote IC this week. Every morning I'll be the first one to walk down the dark corridor towards the toilet, dragging my lazy feet to the washing basin to freshen my eyelids from their heavy nap. And soon I'll be shouting for the entire platoon to draw arms. And that goes on, every single day.
Ex. Panther went well, so thank God for that. I didn't sleep a single bit during the entire 2 days 1 night, and it was quite physically and mentally demanding (especially the enemy scenarios for ASO which came one after the other). I'm just glad that the last outfield exercise is over. Bleahx..I went into the armskote more than 4 times today, and had a few heart attack when my fellow armskote man thought that he misplaced one of the keys for the rifle racks..my heart literally skipped 2 beats, or even 3 haha. Finally it was dear Teo Sian who forgot to return us when he conveniently popped the keys into his side pocket!
There's CSB on monday...arhhh tired tired! I'm aching all over from the 10km run on thursday, with the full rundown with Alvin for SOC (he finally passed with 9m26s after much cursing and swearing from elroy and I, I'm so glad that he can commission with us), the punishments by Cpt David for the platoon being selfish, and plenty of other activities..Now I just need some well-deserved rest!
It's valentine's day now!
-Tiring-
The week began with preparations for EX. Panther, and I was one of the PCs for the exercise. So there were plannings and more plannings to be done...on top of that, I was the Armskote IC this week. Every morning I'll be the first one to walk down the dark corridor towards the toilet, dragging my lazy feet to the washing basin to freshen my eyelids from their heavy nap. And soon I'll be shouting for the entire platoon to draw arms. And that goes on, every single day.
Ex. Panther went well, so thank God for that. I didn't sleep a single bit during the entire 2 days 1 night, and it was quite physically and mentally demanding (especially the enemy scenarios for ASO which came one after the other). I'm just glad that the last outfield exercise is over. Bleahx..I went into the armskote more than 4 times today, and had a few heart attack when my fellow armskote man thought that he misplaced one of the keys for the rifle racks..my heart literally skipped 2 beats, or even 3 haha. Finally it was dear Teo Sian who forgot to return us when he conveniently popped the keys into his side pocket!
There's CSB on monday...arhhh tired tired! I'm aching all over from the 10km run on thursday, with the full rundown with Alvin for SOC (he finally passed with 9m26s after much cursing and swearing from elroy and I, I'm so glad that he can commission with us), the punishments by Cpt David for the platoon being selfish, and plenty of other activities..Now I just need some well-deserved rest!
It's valentine's day now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home