Until the whole world hears;

My Soul Waits

About Me

Name: ~
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Hm, I have been only blogging at my church website...
  • WantsA new SLR cameraLearn cooking!Drive a boatPla...
  • Completed my second evaluation =D I really admire ...
  • Loved it. A night at Raffles Long Bar. The sling 1...
  • Finished my first evaluation officially. Met a gen...
  • Just tidied up my room, and shifted my com to free...
  • First it was Vesak Day, then Mothers' Day. Didn't ...
  • I seriously need to get back in shape. Got to plan...
  • I've taken over my platoon officially. Surreal >.<...
  • Finished reading Northern Lights by Nora Roberts. ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I want to remember what it feels like to be that lightning rod, to fear absolutely nothing, but God almighty.

posted by ~ | 12:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home