The weather is perfect today, at least for this morning, even though it's quite cloudy. The temperature's not too warm nor cold, simply ideal for sleeping! =)
Lately, I had been dreaming almost every night. They were dreams that made up my worst fears, but gradually became better as the days go on. It is indeed true that dreams are based on past experiences, because I dreamt of people and things that I've seen before. Why not I share with you one of my dreams? I was part of this counter-terrorist secret force on a mission to eliminate the threats causing harm to our country. It all happened in a run-down kampong atap house, where we battled every single breath we had against the enemies. I recalled that I was simply hopeless at handling the sniper because I did not know how to aim. *laughs* What an irony eh?
That's all my mind can think of right now. Will visit later on.
Lately, I had been dreaming almost every night. They were dreams that made up my worst fears, but gradually became better as the days go on. It is indeed true that dreams are based on past experiences, because I dreamt of people and things that I've seen before. Why not I share with you one of my dreams? I was part of this counter-terrorist secret force on a mission to eliminate the threats causing harm to our country. It all happened in a run-down kampong atap house, where we battled every single breath we had against the enemies. I recalled that I was simply hopeless at handling the sniper because I did not know how to aim. *laughs* What an irony eh?
That's all my mind can think of right now. Will visit later on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home