It's Hari Raya today. Weather report by Wen Hao states that many parts in Singapore are overcast and might experience slight rain, however the Sun is still shining brightly through despite the strong competition by the not-so-dark clouds of the sky. It is indeed a beatiful day.
For the past week it wasn't really hectic yet. Council activities are currently at hold now. But my badminton is going at full blast due to the upcoming competition in April. I've got to train up my physical fitness real soon, because the competition is drawing too near, and I can't afford to slacken.
I have plenty of homework over this weekend and it's gonna be a killer. I'm going to have picnic with my family and some relatives later on in the afternoon and I haven't even touched my homework yet. Oh well, guess I'll have to do it real soon.
I have a wonderful dream that I hope it can happen soon, which is to get to know every single junior of IP that I have. Seems like a faraway and unrealistic goal eh? But I'll make it. =) The confidence is there.. And of course, I hope that relations between the juniors that I know of now would improve as the days go by to be the best of friends. We all have dreams... it's whether you're taking any action towards it. =)
For the past week it wasn't really hectic yet. Council activities are currently at hold now. But my badminton is going at full blast due to the upcoming competition in April. I've got to train up my physical fitness real soon, because the competition is drawing too near, and I can't afford to slacken.
I have plenty of homework over this weekend and it's gonna be a killer. I'm going to have picnic with my family and some relatives later on in the afternoon and I haven't even touched my homework yet. Oh well, guess I'll have to do it real soon.
I have a wonderful dream that I hope it can happen soon, which is to get to know every single junior of IP that I have. Seems like a faraway and unrealistic goal eh? But I'll make it. =) The confidence is there.. And of course, I hope that relations between the juniors that I know of now would improve as the days go by to be the best of friends. We all have dreams... it's whether you're taking any action towards it. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home