Lets face it, 9 days left. But I'm working towards it.
Seems the world's coming to a halt, everyone is trying to 'make' more time. But time flows past like an angry river wondering why we stood by the bank watching it go past us. We could hope on a boat and flow with it... Treasure time, that's what people around me say, but does any single one of them walk their talk? I doubt so. Of course, everyone's striving towards that. But I think we are trying too hard to maximise our time usage, resulting in a lack of appreciation of the happenings around us that may be 'slower'.
Learn to accompany a snail for a walk.
Seems the world's coming to a halt, everyone is trying to 'make' more time. But time flows past like an angry river wondering why we stood by the bank watching it go past us. We could hope on a boat and flow with it... Treasure time, that's what people around me say, but does any single one of them walk their talk? I doubt so. Of course, everyone's striving towards that. But I think we are trying too hard to maximise our time usage, resulting in a lack of appreciation of the happenings around us that may be 'slower'.
Learn to accompany a snail for a walk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home