National Day is coming. Everywhere I go there will always be Singapore flags in sight. It is such a wonder to know that Singaporeans are so willing to display their love for the country.
Oh well, I've completed my tests yesterday, and I feel much more relieved today. And I'm now stuck at home with nothing interesting to do. It's a beautiful day...haha. Alright alright, my mind is currently unable to function properly this morning...
But I'm glad that the next few days there will not be any lessons, although I have to prepare for 2 tests on Thurs after National Day. Just hope that I can put this 'free' time into good use.
And I visited my Secondary School on Thurs for their Student Council investiture. So many changes in the council. The image that they portray is so different. And they even changed the name to the 38th Student Council. I miss the days back in AHS. But I didn't regret my decision to come NJ. =) I mean its kinda normal to miss the wonderful memories...
Oh well, I've completed my tests yesterday, and I feel much more relieved today. And I'm now stuck at home with nothing interesting to do. It's a beautiful day...haha. Alright alright, my mind is currently unable to function properly this morning...
But I'm glad that the next few days there will not be any lessons, although I have to prepare for 2 tests on Thurs after National Day. Just hope that I can put this 'free' time into good use.
And I visited my Secondary School on Thurs for their Student Council investiture. So many changes in the council. The image that they portray is so different. And they even changed the name to the 38th Student Council. I miss the days back in AHS. But I didn't regret my decision to come NJ. =) I mean its kinda normal to miss the wonderful memories...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home