An unexpected update
Common tests is over. Pretty much an indication that my work needs polishing. Promotional Exams coming up in less than 10 weeks. Haha
There's cycling nationals next month. I guess its on the 13th Aug. Hopefully I can train up in time for it. And my bike's getting squeaky. But progress's been great.
Officially stepped down from Badminton Exco 05-06 on 6th July. The journey has been fruitful. =) Now I'm feeling old. They placed me as EXCO Mentor. Hahaz, I've got to be proud of it eh..no other cca has such a post before in the lifetime of NJ. Upcoming soon this month is the annual Intra-NJ badminton championship. Looking forward to it.
seems this website has been missing quite a few birthdays, or has he not?
There's cycling nationals next month. I guess its on the 13th Aug. Hopefully I can train up in time for it. And my bike's getting squeaky. But progress's been great.
Officially stepped down from Badminton Exco 05-06 on 6th July. The journey has been fruitful. =) Now I'm feeling old. They placed me as EXCO Mentor. Hahaz, I've got to be proud of it eh..no other cca has such a post before in the lifetime of NJ. Upcoming soon this month is the annual Intra-NJ badminton championship. Looking forward to it.
seems this website has been missing quite a few birthdays, or has he not?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home