Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, August 10, 2006

10 Aug

Last night's parade was spectacular, the fireworks surprised all of us. At random points during the parade, fireworks dazzled us, and no, I wasn't there at the parade, I was at home. Bird's eye view still seems better, though we don't have the atmosphere. Afterall, it's the last time Kallang Stadium will be used.

There wasn't school today, so training resumed in the morning. I managed to leave earlier at 1045 to rush to hougang for PW. It was the first time I took 153 from Toa Payoh and throughout the journey I was typically moving through foreign plains. Good to explore the northeastern part. And I stopped at Kovan to buy Aquarium nets. I was late, but I couldn't care less. It would be too much of a favour to ask those autistic children to use their hands to scoop the fish out of the tanks. Haha, at least I can't imagine that. Anyway, getting the autistic children to feed the fish, and change the water went well. Communication wasn't that bad, but we wouldn't know if they really understood what we said. It was a wonderful experience watching them staring at the fish looking so fascinated. And a joy teaching them to change the aquarium's water.

Back to school tomorrow! lUckiLy its only 1 day. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home