Until the whole world hears;

My Soul Waits

About Me

Name: ~
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • When I got back home yesterday, I realised that we...
  • It's been 8 weeks as an OCT.The journey so far has...
  • Bloc leave has been good. Spent adequate time with...
  • I got accepted in Intelligence officer (IO) today....
  • Had a more varied breakfast today. Wanted to try o...
  • It's 3am now.Listening to Eoghan Heaslip's song Se...
  • To be led by the holy spirit. How amazing.The nigh...
  • POP was over on tue! However, there were unfortuna...
  • 10 more days left. Really fast. We have a gatherin...
  • sitest and field camp. Won't be out for 2 weeks ag...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, September 21, 2008

14 weeks. Pretty long eh.

Time to get my green beret.

I feel a little distant from the world..

posted by ~ | 9:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home