Had a moody day yesterday. Bleahx..nothing seems to be going right over the weekend. Problems arise one after another, and most of them are simply beyond my control. Coupled with many late nights and tremendous amounts of stress to make the ceremony a perfect success, my mood succumbed to cloudy weather. I seldom let stress have the better of me, but this time I probably wasn't paying enough attention to the stress meter, and thus allowed the myopic setting to sink in. I can probably call this a burn-out, just like what almost happened to me back in jc, when my busy schedule only got busier and busier.
Well, some personal reflections are useful =)
Alvin and his parents' are inviting me to go fishing with them to st john island next tue. Haha sounds fun =D
Well, some personal reflections are useful =)
Alvin and his parents' are inviting me to go fishing with them to st john island next tue. Haha sounds fun =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home