Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, November 26, 2009

hello singapore, cya australia

back from the dry and hot Australian climate, and to the humid and hot (as well) weather of Singapore. I must say, the 5 weeks passed by rather quickly.

Enjoyed the outfields there with the clear starry nights, less the hot spells in the day. It was my first time leading a platoon of regulars. They showed me the spirit of total commitment to our army. The epitome of our country's finest fighting force. I am proud to have led them in battle. And made plenty of additions to my Facebook friends list.

I have heightened my once-depreciating appreciation of God's creation during my visits to the coasts of Australia. Walking by the beach, climbing drying heights right in the middle of the ocean, I was captivated by the awe and beauty that stood before me. My eyes refused to move away from the magnificent and breathtaking view. How I wish I was an eagle soaring across coast, as I could have eyes on the waves every moment in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home