Messing up CdC boardroom...and others..
Saturday was so much fun! Steph, Jerome, Julius and I were in the CDC boardroom.....and guess what we were doing? MESSING UP THE ROOM!!! That's what we are best at! Fancy throwing unwanted papers, posters, and plastic bags from Zatan all over the room in any fashion that pleases us. And I must say...the boardroom was so messy we felt so ironic that steph and I presented the room as the cleanest, bestest, mostest boardroom ever during our short introduction to the rest of the RHYAs... And seeing their faces staring in disbelief and kept saying, "oh my...", gave us complete satisfaction. =) I'm sure steph would have the same sentiments..
But of course, there were some complications during our enjoyment period. *winks* That darling shredder ya? But at the end of the day, we had a great time cleaning up the entire room along with the rest of the RHYAs.. *smiles*
Oh...and before all that activity, at about 11am, I was busily doing up the numbers 1-50 on plastic plates, and I came up with very interesting formulas and languages (English, Chinese, Malay, and Hindi) to challenge the participants and to make sure they harness the abilities of every single member of the team. And eventually, no one could understand the Hindi words, and I had to step in as the God of Languages to give them a hint. Haha, one the hindi words were 'chey', which meant 'six' in english. =) At least, they learnt some language that will stick in their minds forever..
And I designed and made the 'spider web' all by myself, and I felt the satisfaction and happiness seeing the RHYAs helping each other out to get through the tough holes, and to see if they had integrity to admit that they touched the web... but it was not my top priority for that game because safety comes first...haha. What's most important is that they have fun and learn something at the end of it.
As for yesterday, Sunday, nothing much happened except that I went to watch Star Wars episode 3, revenge of the sith. On the whole, everything was great, the effects...yoda jumping around swiftly with the green lightsaber..haha, he looks very very cute.
To accompany a snail for a walk, patience...修身,齐家,治国,平天下。
But of course, there were some complications during our enjoyment period. *winks* That darling shredder ya? But at the end of the day, we had a great time cleaning up the entire room along with the rest of the RHYAs.. *smiles*
Oh...and before all that activity, at about 11am, I was busily doing up the numbers 1-50 on plastic plates, and I came up with very interesting formulas and languages (English, Chinese, Malay, and Hindi) to challenge the participants and to make sure they harness the abilities of every single member of the team. And eventually, no one could understand the Hindi words, and I had to step in as the God of Languages to give them a hint. Haha, one the hindi words were 'chey', which meant 'six' in english. =) At least, they learnt some language that will stick in their minds forever..
And I designed and made the 'spider web' all by myself, and I felt the satisfaction and happiness seeing the RHYAs helping each other out to get through the tough holes, and to see if they had integrity to admit that they touched the web... but it was not my top priority for that game because safety comes first...haha. What's most important is that they have fun and learn something at the end of it.
As for yesterday, Sunday, nothing much happened except that I went to watch Star Wars episode 3, revenge of the sith. On the whole, everything was great, the effects...yoda jumping around swiftly with the green lightsaber..haha, he looks very very cute.
To accompany a snail for a walk, patience...修身,齐家,治国,平天下。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home