ah one-day holiday
Oh today's Polling Day off in due. So no school. Although I woke up at 6 thinking there was school, I went back to bed till past 12. Well, Weishun called me at 7.39am, asking me why there wasn't anyone in school. True enough, he was alone. And I was simply amused that he could be so blur to actually not know today is a holiday. Didn't anyone inform him at all?
Yesterday in school, there was a prize presentation for the winners of the Pheonix Open, students cup as well as the chanllenge cup. The trophies looked impressive. Mrs Lau kept commenting on the speaking skills and the language which was 'flawed'. I'm not sure if she's really being that skeptical, but it sounded fine to all my friends. Hm our GP's definitely not as good as Mrs Lau's, obviously. The worst part of the entire thing was that I addressed Mr Lo as Mr Too when I ended my script. It was a slip of the tongue, and the entire school burst out in laughter. Guess it was a good start to a blue monday. Haha!
It was a long day at school yesterday. I felt terribly lethargic. It's an indication which I've been sleeping rather late everyday. So today I slept to my heart's content. Lol.
Oh last night my parents came back from Taiwan. Flight arrival time was 2227, so I waited at Macs with my com for them to come out. I kept nodding in front of the computer. Haha it was almost 11 when they came out.
Yesterday in school, there was a prize presentation for the winners of the Pheonix Open, students cup as well as the chanllenge cup. The trophies looked impressive. Mrs Lau kept commenting on the speaking skills and the language which was 'flawed'. I'm not sure if she's really being that skeptical, but it sounded fine to all my friends. Hm our GP's definitely not as good as Mrs Lau's, obviously. The worst part of the entire thing was that I addressed Mr Lo as Mr Too when I ended my script. It was a slip of the tongue, and the entire school burst out in laughter. Guess it was a good start to a blue monday. Haha!
It was a long day at school yesterday. I felt terribly lethargic. It's an indication which I've been sleeping rather late everyday. So today I slept to my heart's content. Lol.
Oh last night my parents came back from Taiwan. Flight arrival time was 2227, so I waited at Macs with my com for them to come out. I kept nodding in front of the computer. Haha it was almost 11 when they came out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home