Ah..it's a thursday. The holidays, sadly, ending soon. Currently waiting for chemistry make-up lecture to start. Today's just mugging and training. Pretty boring actually, but the effort has to be there. There's bio SPA tomorrow. And many tests coming up when school re-opens.
Basically I have 10 min to write this entry. TTT is on 17 Sept, and I'm still not sure if coach will place me in the team to compete. Or I'll have to just wait for next year. Weathers quite cooling now. Haha guess I've nothing to say for now.
Basically I have 10 min to write this entry. TTT is on 17 Sept, and I'm still not sure if coach will place me in the team to compete. Or I'll have to just wait for next year. Weathers quite cooling now. Haha guess I've nothing to say for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home