Until the whole world hears;

My Soul Waits

About Me

Name: ~
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I think I'm 'addicted' to the song 'Give us clean ...
  • Made up a few resolutions for the year.1. To read ...
  • Today's my parent's wedding anniversary. We're goi...
  • I played DOTA till 1am plus last night, and didn't...
  • Argh...finished watching the latest episode of D-g...
  • The taxi driver that drove me back home from schoo...
  • Hmm it's tuesday. Realised that I couldn't exactly...
  • Last sunday of the month! Time really flies by so ...
  • Back from driving. Had 2 lessons today. And my lef...
  • Haha i woke up a few times before jumping out of b...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Leaving for taiwan tomorrow at 0830am by SIA thru T3..be back on 24 Feb.

Hope A's don't come out so soon.

posted by ~ | 11:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home