Guess what, I'm talking to kay tai's mum online on msn. She said she's kay tai's secretary for now. Haha wonder if my mum has the time and energy to be mine. She wouldn't bother for sure (or maybe because I wouldn't want her to be my secretary haha oops).
Sent Ting Tzu to school just now. Why wake up so early, because I want to. I've been sleeping till 8 plus or even 9 the past few days, or perhaps weeks. The enlistment date is coming real soon, so better to get in tuned.
Got to go work alrdy..
Sent Ting Tzu to school just now. Why wake up so early, because I want to. I've been sleeping till 8 plus or even 9 the past few days, or perhaps weeks. The enlistment date is coming real soon, so better to get in tuned.
Got to go work alrdy..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home