yesterday we (my family in taiwan) celebrated my grandpa's 90th birthday. it was comforting to know that my grandpa's still in good health despite being 90, and my ahma as well, at 88/87 i think. My ahma cooked one of my favourite but rare dish "Fan Cie Niu Rou Mian", or a.k.a Tomato Beef Noodles. Wah...heavenly and superbly delicious, although the taste was abit off (she admitted too haha).
I also installed my uncle's house wireless network. They received a free wireless router from a friend, and at the same time, my dad gave his old laptop for my cousin to use. She wants to use it in her room, so they decided to install it so that she has the liberty to use at will in her room. And I was really glad that despite all the words being in chinese (traditional), I managed to get it up and ready in no time.
Just got back from Kaohsiung yesterday. My mum and I sat on the High Speed Rail which took us from Kaohsiung to Taichung in exactly 43minutes. Haha that's like superbly fast! If i'm not mistaken, the speed was at 294 km/h.
Glad to be here in Taiwan xD
I also installed my uncle's house wireless network. They received a free wireless router from a friend, and at the same time, my dad gave his old laptop for my cousin to use. She wants to use it in her room, so they decided to install it so that she has the liberty to use at will in her room. And I was really glad that despite all the words being in chinese (traditional), I managed to get it up and ready in no time.
Just got back from Kaohsiung yesterday. My mum and I sat on the High Speed Rail which took us from Kaohsiung to Taichung in exactly 43minutes. Haha that's like superbly fast! If i'm not mistaken, the speed was at 294 km/h.
Glad to be here in Taiwan xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home