Attended a URA roving exhibition cum youth forum today. It revealed the master plans for Singapore over the next few years, and I'm quite impressed with the foresight they have. Marina bay is rapidly changing to suit the 24/7 crowd, made up mainly youths and young adults. Too bad the east doesn't have much improvements in the plan =(
Adjusting well to my new camp =D
I need to know how to motivate men. I don't want to see them as what others call them. Skum of the Earth. Lowest rankings in BMT, and rejects from other operational units. I will motivate them to be good soldiers who will fight for me.
Adjusting well to my new camp =D
I need to know how to motivate men. I don't want to see them as what others call them. Skum of the Earth. Lowest rankings in BMT, and rejects from other operational units. I will motivate them to be good soldiers who will fight for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home