i came out feeling a little dejected today. i wish I could be more focused, smarter, and better at comprehension. Being productive is clearly a boon. But I believe hard work can overcome it, and with more practice, focus, intelligence will improve. so i should be comforted shouldnt i?
time management is another thing. to stick to plans for studying. SO DIFFICULT TO JUST STICK TO IT. tendency to procrastinate is so great. maybe I need to just stay away from the computer for a while..and let only notes and books set themselves in sight and within reach.
exams in 8 days! gogogo!
time management is another thing. to stick to plans for studying. SO DIFFICULT TO JUST STICK TO IT. tendency to procrastinate is so great. maybe I need to just stay away from the computer for a while..and let only notes and books set themselves in sight and within reach.
exams in 8 days! gogogo!

1 Comments:
You've got exams on now as well? ALL THE BEST! My first paper is like today and I only finish at the end of the month >< But ah wells, God has prepped me well. Must share with u abt recent outreach my church uni ministry had last weekend. Hope u've been well! =D
-Val.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home